dimanche 29 juillet 2018

QATAR AIRWAYS DOHA TO COLOMBO; EXCELLENCE IN THE AIR


I barely made the connection to my flight to Doha from Philadelphia, as the weather pattern in Miami delayed our flight out for about four hours.
The Philadelphia to Doha flight was nothing out of the ordinary.
I was eager to get on the flight to Colombo, however tired I was. The shower at Al Mourjan Lounge at Doha had rejuvenated me a little bit.
As I entered the cabin the chirpy welcome of the Cabin Senior assured me of a pleasant flight.
The nearly five hour flight went quickly enough and I got to know the individual crew members, from Thailand, Philippines, India and Japan.







Thank you once again.. QR
My next few long haul flights would be 
Colombo to Hambug via istanbul   Turkish Airlines
Paris to Miami                                       American Airlines
Miami to Barcelona                             American Airlines
Tel Aviv to Doha and then on to Miami      Qatar Airways

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...