dimanche 29 juillet 2018

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MONTH OF AUGUST FOR TRAVEL

Today is 29th July 2018 and I am in Bentota, Sri Lanka. This month has been less than auspicious for travel with some misplaced trust and loss of innocence. 
August would begin in Europe, with innocent pleasures which has no equal, then on to my Little Island to congratulate a slew of colleagues who have achieved academic distinction during my short stay away from my Isla Rica.. Back to the Indians and back to Europe... and Israel.

One lesson learned from the frustration of travel in July, always be faithful to the country and friends that you love, don't be lured away by promises and sweetness that traps you.
I really should have been in Cuba rather than going to Colombia. Cuba can give a warmth and genuine friendship which few other countries can give.







(The Chauffeur of La Habana)

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...