dimanche 15 juillet 2018

EATING IN MIAMI FIVE DAYS IN JULY 2018

It is a pleasure to get together my Foodie Friends in Miami and spend time and pleasure with them. Since my return from Colombia, these five days have been fecund, the best was Mazzi Cucina in North Miami Beach with its Florentine Chef and the worst meal was at a Chinese restaurant at a strip mall in Kendall, South Garden, an insult to the cuisine of Cathay.
Not one bit of "American Food", the easily available food responsible for Obesity, Heart Disease and Diabetes in America. 
Like everything else, America gives you FREEDOM, to be yourself, to engage in your palate, spend time with your friends..
Here is a photographic summary of my food in Miami for the past five days..
dedicated to my Foodie Friends, past and present.





















featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...