mercredi 19 juin 2019

QATAR AIRWAYS THE BEST AIRLINE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY DOUBT

I look forward to my flights with Qatar Airways..
On this RTW trip in June 2019, I flew QR Qatar Airways from Kuala Lumpur KUL to Doha DOH and then DOH to Barcelona BCN
On each of the flights I make at least one friend, this time I made two friends on two flights 
Rayomond  a Parsee from the suburbs of Bombay India and Oana who is from a Romanian town near Moldova.
Thank you both for excellent service.




The night was falling as I made my way to the waiting aircraft and warmly welcomed aboard.
I like this soft touch of the relaxing yellow lamp enclosed in arabic motif container. I usually ask them to leave it on until the end of the flight. I find it soothing.




Because of the incredible misunderstanding leading to  mistreatment of the Qatar Government by their brother countries, UAE and KSA, the flight takes a little longer than normal. This gives me an opportunity to view the southern coastline of Iran, a country that has held fascination for me since childhood. I recognize the islands off shore. I think of the great chinese navigator Admiral Zheng He who stopped at the port city (then) of Hormuz more than five hundred years ago.
I try to break the journey for a day so that I can enjoy the warm hospitality of my friends at Marriott Marquis Hotel
The next afternoon it was back to the Hamad International Airport and the Al Mourjan Business Class Lounge considered to be one of the best business class lounges in the world.

In keeping up with the QR tradition of excellence the service at Al Mourjan is superior and it is always good to greet some faces familiar from other trips.



Time to board the Airbus 350-900 with very private space at One Alpha!





It is always nice to follow the flight path, ifyou are geography buff
to arrive at the International Airport at Barcelona.

Thank you Qatar Airways and a nod of respect for its CEO, HE Al Bakr.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...