samedi 1 juin 2019

NOW TO BOTATAUNG PAGODA TO PRAY FOR LBGS AUSTRALIA FRANCE CUBA

The next person to pray for at various corners and shrines of Botataung Pagoda  was LBGS




 Nats are pre buddhist spirits which are revered in Burma.
 BO BO GYI is a guardian spirit and very popular among Buddhists from all over the world 
As I had come to Botataung to pray for the protection of LBGS, my desire to explain these things to my friends and acquaintances all over the world. American Indians love this concept.
 It was time for Milk Tea Myanmar style and we found a nice local cafe nearby.
I watched this betel seller while sitting at the burmese local cafe drinking tea. During that time no one approached him and he was viewing something on his cellphone. At least he did not look bored. 

on to the Chauk Htat Gyi reclining Buddha pagoda to pray for BQ of La Habana

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...