mardi 18 juin 2019

MAY OCHUN PROTECT YOU, CAME THE MESSAGE FROM CUBA

I arrived back in Miami, on a delayed flight close to midnight last night.
This was my third round the world trip in the last six months, averaging a visit to South East Asia once every two months.
On this trip I felt tired, more than the usual. Apart from the three trips to Asia, I had done a trip to Argentina and another to Easter Island, all in 2019.
I wrote to my sister friend in Cuba, who also is my Landlady, that I was feeling tired, she sent me some images and also some advice you to relax, one of which was to stare at a Yellow Lamp.
In my flat in La Habana, there is a representation of OCHUN and it is always comforting to note her presence.
She sent me a lovely picture of OCHUN this morning 
so cuban
so warm 
so caring 
 Ah Well OCHUN is here with me now.

I also happened to have a yellow lamp, in fact a gift of one of the flight attendants on Qatar Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Doha. A very attentive crew member, who is a Parsee from Bombay.

Here am I 
calm and quiet 
resting 
with eating nothing but FOOD 
nothing processed 
no coffee or alcohol 
and give my body a rest 

to face the Indians so that I can be of some help to them 
and then to my ISLA RICA ..Cuba

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...