mardi 18 juin 2019

MALAYSIAN AIRLINES CLUB AT THE SATELLITE TERMINAL . LOVELY PRE FLIGHT DINNER

As usual I was flying out of Kuala Lumpur International Airport 1 (2 is where Air Asia flies out of).
I try to arrive a little early, the check in, security and passport control are all rather easy and soon find myself taking the train to the satellite terminal to enjoy the Malaysian Airlines Club
There is a sit down resto inside the lounge with a menu appropriate for the day and my flight was leaving at 9 pm for Doha and I was there around 6 pm and settled down to a small meal as I knew that Qatar Airways will spoil me with their offerings to Doha.


it was nice to see the sun slowly going down while sipping a Teh Tahrek..

 Sarawak Laksa 
It is so nice to be in love with so many countries, Malaysia is one of mine.. Cuba Australia Cambodia Myanmar USA Argentina . the list goes on and on 

Time to board 
Qatar Airways Hospitality awaits
It did not disappoint me 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...