lundi 29 novembre 2021

BLOOD PRESSURE CAN BE REDUCED BY MEDITATION. THIS EXAMPLE OF 15 MIN OF VIPASSANA

I don't think any one will argue with you about the benefits of Yoga or Meditation when it comes to High Blood Pressure. Observational studies have shown that Blood Pressure can be controlled by Yoga or Meditation. I had written before how BP can be reduced by ISHA KRIYA. Today I decided to see the effect on BP by a short routine of Vipassana listening to SN GOENKA's voice. The results speak for themselves. I am a medical doctor and many of the medications currently used may not give such a good reduction.






 

The readings were taken 18 minutes apart, the meditation was 15 minutes long and the results are immediate. when you take  medications the effect is not this immediate.
A good reduction in BP , 13 mm Hg of Systolic BP and 5 mg Hg of Diastolic BP.. just 15 minutes 
of doing Meditation.

Whether or not you have Increased BP , I recommend that you meditate, it has multiple benefits. Reduction in BP is just one of them.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...