mercredi 8 décembre 2021

A WONDERFUL BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE WITHIN THE PANDEMIC: OZONE THERAPY. EXERCISE WITH NATIVE TRAINERS. VIPASSANA

Today has been a good day.. Was it the Ozone therapy that I received over the weekend or the wonderful meals? of the pleasure of talking to an Indian Elder? 




this is where I met the Indian Elder this morning. He had a few words of wisdom to share amidst his calculated silence of our time together


 The European invaders do not want the people to know more about the art and culture we have, as they believed that savages (as they called us) had no culture. and tell me why is that, all the talk about climate change, do not represent us, those who suffer the most? You don't see an Indian talking about Climate on the TV?    he said

I had determined to take off the lethargy of the Covid Isolation from my mind and my body and fortunately two Native co workers decided to teach me some rudimentary exercises that I can do 30 minutes three times a week.



I felt invigorated and more than ever decide to bring my body back to its normal self.

After a late lunch of salmon and rice and beans and sweet bananas, I wanted to go for a walk as the sun was setting.



During my walk of 30 minutes as recommended by the Native Trainers, I had the chance to listen to Alan Badiou's book on Love.
It was very pleasant to listen to the presentation and the French do know one or two things about Love and Romance.

 As I was preparing to retire for the night, after communicating with friends from different parts of the world, I wanted to do at least 20 minutes of Vipassana. As always I took the Blood Pressure before and after the Meditation, today vivid figures appeared and i had to bring my mind back to the breathing.



Just 20 minutes, look what Meditation does to your Blood Pressure?


Those of you practicing Western Medicine would know that this is the kind of drop in Blood pressure you expect to see after taking Pharmaceutical medications!  Ah .. well  Meditation (as well as Yoga) are good alternatives..


So dear friends, this is the life of an Endocrinologist to the Indigenous peoples




featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...