lundi 1 novembre 2021

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO SMILE.... YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME AND I WILL BE GONE , I KNOW MY SOUL

Today has been a lovely day

No one to disturb my peace, near and far 

A nice sensation when one is able to help, the philanthropy of time and knowledge

a chat about Balkan memories 

I wrote to my sister: If something were to happen to me tomorrow, I will not mind, like that song La Belle Dame sans regrets

Nice to make some difference in some other people's lives. Delacroix said: the greatest human attribute is to relieve pain

In my case, relief of anxiety, sorrow, depression and bring a drop of joy into their lives.

I have always believed and the Indians have reinforced that belief, what goodness you do, return to you (but not do things so that good things happen to you)

I was listening to some Blues Music and enjoying it fully.


The tragedy of Slavery and imposed faith gave us Music of Africa: Gospel Music, then the Blues, then Jazz, then Rock Music.. on and on.. Imagine USA CUBA BRASIL without the African people..  one wise Italian said to me on my first visit to Provincetown: take Jews and Blacks out of USA and you can turn this country into a cemetery..

The blues reflect what you are feeling in your heart. I was feeling good because of my actions but that makes you more aware of the tragedies and sadness the great singers are hollering about.

It was at that time Air Maroc called 

Sorry your flight has to be cancelled 

I was not perturbed at all 

I did my own investigations, there are other ways to get to my destination

But that would need the collaboration and cooperation of the Airline agent that would be on the phone

I was already feeling euphoric

Hello, i would really like your help

Could you route me through Madrid Barajas and give me enough time to go from one terminal, enjoy some tapas in the Dali Lounge 

Let me see what can I see on line. we chatted. His name was John. one of the best agents that i have spoken on line. Remember in whatever culture you have to learn to transact the symbols, especially the interactions are of short duration and you do not want to rub anyone up the wrong way. 

We have no seats available to redeem for miles that day but will make an exception for you and will assign you to seat 7A

Thank you , John

There would have been no point in worrying about whether or not my flight was leaving on the day of departure or the next or whether i would miss out on the snake charmers and water carriers in the shadow of the tall minarets at my destination.

That moment, a song by Sam T, an ancient blues song came on the Youtube video

I know my soul

a lot of people have recorded it and I have heard BB King singing that song


There is nothing that can lift you up to this euphoric mood than the right song at the right moment. 

This is exactly the song I needed to hear 

The feeling was wonderful 

here are the lyrics 

One day you will look for me, and I will be gone 


The best thing the best gift in life is the gift of TIME, those of our friends and lovers who are willing to give us their time , to spend together 

Thank You in australia   Merci Beaucoup in France. Gracias in Cuba and Obrigado in Brasil

You all added a little shine to my life 

If you like The Blues, you have to like BB King , here is a video from 1974 when he was touring Africa



Today has been a good day .

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...