vendredi 26 novembre 2021

LA PETITE POETE DE COTE SAUVAGE AND THE BRASILIAN POET CECILIA MEIRELLES .. E MOI, AVEC SAUDADE



The Young poet of Cote Sauvage, one day said to me:

The waves are coming to say Hello to the Earth ..

She will grow up to be another Cecilia Meirelles who wrote 
O choro vem perto dos olhos
para que a dor transship e caia.
O choro vem quase chorando
como a onda que toca na praia.

Descem dos ceus ordens augustas
eo mar chama a onda para o centro.
O choro foge sem vestigios,
mas levando naufragos dentro.

There is a quest for love, but not of saudade. Nothing mystical but personal statement, separating herself from what she sees, nature does not lead to any self realization, but she emphasizes the present, the reality and the actual presence of the moment.
Translation:
Our tears well up in our eyes
-only so can our grief overflow-
our tears well up, like the weeping
of a wave as it touches the shore.

Stern orders come down from the heavens:
the sea calls the wave to its heart.
Our tears bear the shipwrecked away;
Not a trace do they leave as they part.

The Last time I saw La Petite Poete de Cote Sauvage she said to me:
I will not miss you when you leave
How can I miss you when I carry you in my heart?

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...