jeudi 11 novembre 2021

AFRO BERBER CULTURE AND BERT FLINT . AN AFTERNOON IN MARRAKECH

 































Bert Flint, a dutch ethnologist passionately befriended studied and helped and collected artifacts and postulated the nativeness of BERBER people of North West Africa and the sub Sahelian branch of that culture 
A passionate life, intelligently lived
What a great pleasure to meet him at his home and museum 
MUSEUM TISKIWIN 
This is a work of Love and I can feel it, and you have done it with great love and passion for the Berber people, I told him.
He smiled and said: words like that make me want to go on ..

I do hope in the years to come when younger anthropologists or ethnologists come and our paths cross, I can also inspire them, like Bert Flint did to me , one afternoon in Marrakech . 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...