vendredi 19 novembre 2021

WHEN EVERYTHING LOOKS GLOOMY SOMETHING UNEXPECTED COMES OUT OF THE HORIZON

 It is incredible when things look gloomy something comes out of nowhere to offer you consolation.

I rather be in Cuba but I am in Miami. fortunately I work with native people and thus do not have much contact with Americans at this time of great division and bigotry. They forget they are all immigrants.

The airlines are trying to recuperate their loss of business, if you look at the airfares in this hemisphere there are in stratosphere. It is cheaper for me to go to India which is nearly 8000 miles away than to go to Cuba which is only about 150 miles away! but a huge demand for travel to Cuba.. from Miami the very same people who talk badly about Cuba are rushing back to the purity and innocence and strength and affection of Cuba.

I could go back to Marrakech. I already have a ticket for travel in 4 weeks to Marrakech even though I might not stay there, but travel elsewhere in Morocco.

I was listening to some songs as I was lighting the candles for Shabbat, the liturgy sung in Yemenite style that I like.

then a video came, believe it or not, showed MOROCCO.. I knew immediately Morocco has arrived in my life and I must go back there as soon as possible. 


Chris Rea is a musician that I used to listen to during my student days in the USA before I went home to Australia. 

It was so good to see Morocco, Marrakech and the desert life in the video...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...