vendredi 26 novembre 2021

WHO IS JALALUDIN RUMI, MAULANA RUMI? YOU ARE RUMI, SO AM I .

 



Not Christian, nor Jew nor Muslim, not Hindu/ Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion/ or cultural system. I am not from the East/ or the West, not out of the ocean or above.

If you can say the above, and believe in it without suspicion

you too are RUMI.

The Little Poet said to me :

No need to raise your voice, All that will happen is that you loose your voice.

This little descendant of Middle East, how did she acquire the spirit of Rumi


The Little poet is also RUMI.

I remember the Vice-Director of the International School of Kisses of Baracoa, saying one day:

Do not ask him, where he comes from, many countries claim him as his own.

The Indian mystics say

If you think you are very important, your absence will not make the world stop tomorrow, it will do on and in a little while there would be no one left that remembers you.

It is now, the time to LOVE and let us hear what RUMI had to say

Love lives on in our hearts, until it is also silenced.

There are no memories of love that persists. You need a beating heart for Love to flourish.



When I close my left eye, the right eye perceives my life as a whole, while looking through my left eye, it seems so fragmented.

Lovers come and go and do not lament, they will come back in life and death

After trying for years, I have become free .. of homes attachments and professions and nationalities .. only Love remains

The uneasiness is always within myself, i need to sharpen abilities to ease it

Let us forgive but not forget those who cannot love us.


I was born in a erstwhile capital of a distant province of the Portuguese empire and I have no attachment to that land but I am fond of it. 

Love without attachment, I have always strived for it. ..

Let us with abandon welcome 2022, while listening to the snake-charmers of Djemma al Fina? or wait up to see the first rays of the sun coming over the Majayara ? It wont be Miami.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...