mardi 31 janvier 2023

RIAD 58 BLU IN MARRAKECH. MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME. WHAT A FANTASTIC WELCOME FROM PAOLO AND ISHMAEL

 I am very lucky with Innkeepers around the world many of whom become friends and i make a point of furthering those friendships with additional visits .. Rajesh Rajan from Travancore Court Hotel is one such example .. The people at the Executive Lounge at KL Double tree Hilton(thanks Shalinda)..Ko Maung Maung at Beyond Yangon in Siem Reap in Cambodia.. Staff at Marriott Marquis in Doha, Qatar (thank you, Mamim)..Avinash at Hotel Palacio in Paramaribo  and in Marrakesh it is Paolo from Bergamo who has lived here for a couple of decades ..

This is the room he assigned to me and I am certain I will enjoy my time here .. Grazie Shukran Merci 












Thank you Ishmael 

Thank you Paolo 

http://www.riad58blu.com/

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...