vendredi 27 janvier 2023

SHABBAT SHALOM FROM MIAMI BUT WITH A HEAVY HEART

 

As has been my custom for many years, on Friday Nights, regardless of where I am , Morocco, Malaysia or Miami, I would light candles and recite in Hebrew my words of thanks for the bread and the grains and the wine and the fruits of the earth. It is usually a happy moment.

But not today 

10 000 km away in Neve Yaakov in Jerusalem, a terrorist killed severn worshippers saying very similar prayers to mine at a place of worship on the day of remembrance of the Holocaust.

When would this killing of innocent people stop ?

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...