mardi 2 juin 2020

THE FIRST DAY OF THE END OF SOCIAL ISOLATION FOR ME , IN MIAMI

For me, today is the day, the social isolation in Miami which I had gleefully accepted, stopped.
Lovely day to walk around the Botanic Gardens which had been part of me during my days in this city as Medical Student as well as a trainee in Endocrinology.
Later on, I will write about this botanical garden and its fascinating history..
Time to remember the numerous gardens visited around the world, the memorable ones being 
Nong Nooch near Pattaya in Thailand
Jardin Botanico, La Habana 
Central Pepito Tey, antigua Jardin Soledad, Cienfuegos
Kew Garden
Melbourne 
Cape Town
Durban 
the list goes on and on ..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...