lundi 8 juin 2020

A SWEET STORY FROM VIETNAM, A SHORT FILM



The days have now established their own rhythm; each day is something new, unexpected words and messages arrive and mind and heart is always ready to help.
This morning my mind was thinking about Vietnam, after last nights Brasil adventure in music.
A day without learning something new is a day wasted.
 Um dia sem aprender algo, é um dia perdido.

I decided to look for a vietnamese movie, knowing that i cannot dedicate a full two hours but a short movie, and I found the above movie. 
A short and sweet movie.
Universal theme of poverty, social prejudices, innocent love and sacrifice and ultimate death. 
The young actresses are very earnest in their expressions, face is the mirror here, and good use of silence as in Japanese movies.

It is only 22 minutes long and it did bring me solace during the day which had begin with tumult about counselling others 


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...