vendredi 5 juin 2020

A SPECIAL SHABBAT SHALOM FROM MIAMI


The Sun has set in Miami, the three stars have appeared, bursting through the still blue skies.
Today is a special welcome to the Shabbat 
I prepare to light the candle and say these ancient prayers.
For an elder in an island to the south, weak of body but strong of spirit, to give resilience 
A good friend, preparing for surgery at French Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam. I know all will go well 
My dear friend along Copacabana beach, to bring balance to her heart and mind and dreams and bliss to her days.
I pray for Brasil, especially the Indigenous people along the River Amazon; also their relatives in Colombia. Saint Martin 
I heard from the driver of the Lighthouse Hotel in Fort Cochin, he always me his wishes.
A Little Star from our Cuban skies.
For the moment I feel united with my sister and my friends in Havana Cuba and Baracoa and Mandinga in the east of the Island.
Dear friends who with their kind thoughts have protected me from boredom and with their good wishes protected my body from Linz, Cologne, Sri Racha, KL, my innumerable friends from Cochin in Kerala
A strong brotherly hug arrives from Buenos Aires 
Rio de Janeiro, slovenian mountain girl
A nursing student doing a PhD degree, I pray for her welfare before she goes home
My UmonHon Family 
My family in Haifa, friends in Iran, special eyes in Brussels ..

all of you are in my heart at the moment , I have your protection and I feel that strength
Shabbat Shalom.

My sister fixed shepherd's pie
just delicious..
I say thanks to have all of you in my life...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...