mercredi 17 juin 2020

TEDMED TALK ON GENERIC MEDICATIONS.

This investigative reporting about Generic Drugs is deeply disturbing. It was on TedMed, a forum very highly respected and the lecture was given by an investigator who spent years trying to unearth about the Generic Drugs coming from India and China.
When I met a professor of Pharmacy in Siem Reap in 2008, he told me that in China he can get medications manufactured to the specifications of the purchaser (thus increasing his profits). I never had trust in medications manufactured in China.
But my experiences in India were different, especially after two friends of mine were helped with medications for their Chronic Leukaemia.
So imagine my shock watching this video. 67/86 generic drug manufactures were FALSE.. oh my god.. I hope there is an universal uproar about this, and the presenter looks trustworthy and she had spent years unearthing this.


it is highly disturbing for me as I rely upon medications from India to donate to patients when I am in developing countries! 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...