vendredi 26 juin 2020

VISIT TO A GHOST TOWN. MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


I know this airport so well.. and i could not believe what I saw today.
all concourses were empty, no agents nor any identification of any airlines, hardly any human presence.
I have arrived or departed from MIA international airport at all hours of the night or day, but i have never seen this eery silence 





Checking on the airplane traffic in the USA the picture painted is very different. The skies seem to be full of planes.
One thing for sure, no one is coming to Florida.. I did recognize the tail of a Turkish airlines flight but where are the people? At the moment most of the countries of the world are closed to American travellers and with its rising Covid virus detections, perhaps it is not an ideal place to come..

I thought by July 1st, airline traffic would be back to normal in the USA, but now I postpone my adivination to September 1. 2020..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...