lundi 1 juin 2020

NOT YET READY TO FLY MY FAVOURITE AIRLINE. QATAR AIRWAYS

I was looking through some of my blogs about the multiple journies on Qatar Airways, my favourite airline. I was feeling nostalgic for the lack of QR in my life for the past five months! 
So was happy to hear that they would be soon flying to some of the destinations that are my routine haunts. Then they described in detail how they would protect our health and safety ..my heart dropped completely to the floor..
Flight Attendants dressed as Nurses with PPE and the food served in Hospital cafeteria style.. NO NO NO 
No, I want to keep the memory intact of the lovely relationship I have had with Qatar Airways for 8 years and always had maintained a Platinum or Gold status with them, including for year 2020!
It is like you want to keep the best of a love affair that has gone sour..
went back and looked at some of the blogs and the photos 
 Qatar Airways Business Class Lounge, the service continues..
 A wonderful flight from Doha to Boston with Maria from Romania in the lead 
and this was their offering, in flight..
why would I want to fly any one else ?

I always paid attention to the prayer before the flight took off. I am sure it is powerful and comforting even though I do not know the words
 Always have a good book to read and ..
 Champagne .. a flute 
Never been disappointed in the Qatar Airways food..

No, I rather remember this love affair as it was .. and not to confront my dear friends in their PPE serving me out of cardboard trays?

September 1, when every thing normalizes you will see me boarding the flight QR 778 from Miami to Doha for a short break there .. and then on to ?
Kuala Lumpur?
Cochin?
We will see..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...