dimanche 13 octobre 2019

THE YEAR 5780 BEGAN IN COCHIN

It was a good beginning.. waiting for a flight to arrive from Sharjah at 3 am..
the cool morning on the drive to Bristow's Bungalow in Fort cochin..
This New year was unique and special
It began in Cochin
Before I left, I went to Kadavumbagam Synagogue in Ernakulum to pay respect to the trustee of that synagogue and say Kaddish for Sarah Cohen as well as wishing well for all the people who are close to me... spread across the world..


 IN WHICH PART OF THE WORLD WOULD YOU SEE, A MUSLIM CALLIGRAPHER FROM COCHIN, SENDING A HANDCRAFTED NEW YEAR GREETING TO THE JEWS ON BEHALF OF THE ISLAMIC HERITAGE SOCIETY?


 I AM OVERWHELMED TO SEE THE STAUNCH SUPPORT FOR THE JEWISH COMMUNITY AND THE STATE OF ISRAEL AMONG THE ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS IN COCHIN



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...