dimanche 13 octobre 2019

QATAR AIRWAYS FROM DOHA TO PARIS AIRBUS 380 AND ROXANA FROM ROMANIA

I look forward to my flights with Qatar Airways QR.. and this one was no exception ..
I got to the airport in time to check out the Lounge which is euphemistically called Business Class Lounge not the Al Mourjan Lounge which is world class.. The experience at the lounge was subpar, for Hamad International Airport. It seem that they excel when it comes to Qatar Airways and everything else including customer service is a hit or miss.
But when it comes to service on board Qatar Airways, they are the best. Today I had the luck of having Roxana from Romania on the side where I was sitting and the attention was nothing short of excellent. One of the best I would say, that is best of the best since I have never had a bad experience with Cabin Crew in all the flights I have flown on Qatar Airways..




 I look forward to listening to this recital of a prayer, I fell calm when I listen to it and I have no problem closing my eyes and wishing every one a pleasant flight.
I have been told that the prayer has a much deeper meaning than what it appears to be. 
In any case, shukran, toda rabah, merci, obrigado, gracias..



















How many times have I passed through this airport? Charles de Gaulle in Paris? under what moods? In love or passionate? looking forward or sad to leave .. Somehow CDG airport arrived in my life in 2006 and I would say it is here to stay..
Next flight to CDG in 12 days..
Next flight on Qatar Airways .  ARN to Doha to Bangkok...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...