mercredi 23 octobre 2019

CUBA FOLLOWS YOU .... MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


CUBA FOLLOWS YOU ..
I arrived at the Miami International Airport and very quickly I was at the curbside waiting for the UBER driver, William by name, who turned out to be from Havana and a character.
Before that, while ordering the Uber, I saw a man motioning for my attention and I couldn’t attend to that until I finished with Uber app. Then I listened to the man’s Cuban accent: Please call a local number for me, which I obliged and he got his ride to go wherever.
Then he said, I couldn’t buy any dollars in Havana, I went to the bank and I went to the Cadeca, Cambio and no dollars. Then I said to him, there is plenty of dollars in Cuba, just that you don’t know where to look .. The streets are full of dollars. You are living here now in USA and you have forgotten how things work in Cuba.
He had no money (USD) but had 100 CUC the worthless paper money which is valuable only in Cuba. I decided to exchange one hundred dollars and the man was very happy and I added
I am doing this for you, because you are a Cuban.
And Good Luck with your life here ..
In Cuba, Elephants are viewed with great respect for the luck they seem to bring, so to have images of elephant are not common. When I arrived in Miami, Wiliam my Uber driver had this Elephant on his dashboard and I told him that I have one in my flat in La Habana...


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...