mercredi 16 octobre 2019

THE MYTHICAL WORLD SINCE OCTOBER 5, 2019


Since October 5th, 2019, I have been on a high emotional ride, things which seems unconnected are truly related to one another and that what I must do in this context is very clear.
Buddhist Monk, my Cardiologist friend who has been seeking and had found some answers in meditation, notes arriving from Iran and my untiring love for Cuba.
It is as if I have been under the influence of a drug, but in reality, what has happened is that my EGO has simmered down. The Monk was the symbol of a request from the Spirit world to tone down my ego, especially after I had a most delightful time in Cochin.
Why did I become so close to Iran in Cochin?
My father had lived in Iran and he had some connections with Cochin? Had he visited Cochin?
I ordered the book by Pablo Neruda, his posthumously published poems, to seek some answers.
Each of the people who have been present in the past ten days, the Monk, the doctor, Iran, my friends scattered around the world, the Native People, everything and everyone seemed to be hovering around me or was I hovering around them.
Definite reduction in Ego
No time to dislike anyone.
How to connect all these events and people?
After the wonderful time in Cochin, my Ego (thanks to all the people in Cochin) was a very low level and suddenly one after other premonitions arrived: Monk, Messages from Iran, connections with friends.
It has been moments of happiness ..
There is no fear of not being here and now, no fear of future events but a clear view of what is present now

PS saw my doctor friend again, we talked and he said, when things like that happen, it happens quickly. We had a nice chat yesterday

Today I received this message from Shanghai!
It's  midnight in Shanghai.I just recalled what you told me six month before.I seem to realize what you meant .

So here is the story, congruent with what has been happening since October 5, 2019


On April 8, 2019 I happened to be at Teoteohuacan, an ancient city outside Mexico of the Aztecs. The large archeological complex consisted of tall pyramids now called the temple of the Moon, even though we are not quite sure what they were used for, ceremonially in the past.
By the chance ? does that exist, I said Hello to a traveller travelling alone from Shanghai. I briefly told her about the Aztecas and Mayas of Mexico.
She was interested in the book I was reading at that moment..
It was the Flame of Attention by J Krishnamurti. 
Incidentally that book had a history of its own, having travelled from Fort Cochin to Siem Reap to USA to Mexico..
As we said good bye, I gave the book to her.. and today I hear from her.
All the various above happenings were at a level, not ordinary, but somewhat mythical world with which we connect through our spiritual aspirations.

I got another copy of The Flame of Attention this time around in Fort Cochin, someone or other is waiting for it, I am sure, someone who is looking for me ?

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...