dimanche 13 octobre 2019

EVERYTHING IS RELATED . MITAKUYE OYASIN INDIANS SAY WE ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DECIPHER IT

A BUDDHIST monk appears at the hotel where I was staying at Fort Cochin in Kerala, India 
He is a Geshe, just one year short of becoming a monk.
He is from a small village in the Nepal-Tibet border, currently staying in Karnataka in South India.

5 October 2019
that date has 5 October has its own memories 
Miami Florida 
Havana Cuba
Hanoi Vietnam 

We had met a long time ago in Puerto Rico. I knew he had become a Cardiologist but just two months ago he was wondering where I could be.
He had gone to a Buddhist monastery and studied meditation.

On 5th October 2019 I became much closer than before to IRAN, a country with which I have a very special relationship (nothing to do with the Politics of the country). 
The power of the pull of Iran was extraordinarily strong and the revelations were mind boggling to me. (just about Iranian people and their life and thinking, nothing to do with Islam or Mullahs). Certainly an unexpected pleasure..
Which of your sensitive footsteps
Treaded my tender heart?
That last clasp of your hand
Leaves me with a nostalgia
Seek your embrace
Now disappeared into the veils of oblivion
No amount of my tears will bring you back
The last gentle touch leaves my hand
Leaves my heart wounded open
That distant figure on the path of forgetfulness
Was it you?
Will you ever come back to me?
Once in a dream,
To wipe these tears of your absence

are these incidents covering various parts of the world related to each other
You tell me 
I think so..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...