vendredi 12 avril 2019

IF YOU ARE TIRED OF BRITISH MUSEUM..

I have not been in the centre of the city of London for the past three years and I was amazed how quickly I reintegrated myself to the beat of the city: the only city which has been part of my life continuously. I had fallen in love with other cities but London has been there, faithful and waiting.
Samuel Johnson said . If you are tired of London, you are tired of Life 
I could add to that
If you are tired of the British Museum, you are tired of Life and without enthusiasm for Life
For the upteenth time, I paid homage to the British Museum today. Strategically had chosen the Double Tree Hotel in Southampton Row, so that i can be at the Museum within five minutes.
As soon I checked myself in , Jonida from Albania doing the honours, the room was tight and small but this is central London where space is at a premium, I walked over to the British Museum.
As is my custom, I choose certain sections, no more than two or three of the nearly 100 sections at the British Museum
Today
I went past the australasia section, on to IRAN, as a homage to my friend TZ from Hamadan, and Mexico, thinking of a recent lovely day at Teotihuacan

























Edvard Munch and Frida Kahlo in the same place in the same afternoon
If you are tired of the British Museum, you are tired of Life..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...