jeudi 11 avril 2019

OH POBRE MEXICO . SO FAR FROM GOD AND SO CLOSE TO UNITED STATES .

Lamented the late dictator Porfirio Diaz who ruled Mexico for over forty years in the beginning of 20th Century.
Being so close to USA has the advantage for travellers who can be in Mexico to enjoy the cacophony of cultures.
I had the chance to enjoy Mexico for a couple of days, one day in the company of my good friends from Havana and the other with an unexpected encounter with a recent traveller.

Over the years I have had the chance to be in Mexico, in various parts of Mexico and in cities and in the countryside.
Mexico has been a part of me ever since I went to Miami during my Medical Student days.

I have a special affection for Coahuila and the resident Indians in the township of Nacimiento as well as the rural town of Muzquiz and the years of friendship with the Doctora Estela of Muzquiz as well as my Kikapu sister, Mena.





featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...