mardi 30 avril 2019

APRIL IN MIAMI . FRIENDS WORK NATURE FOOD . PROPORTIONATELY






My american indian teachers taught me that you should spend only 25 % of your time at WORK
again in the USA . WORK is definited so characteristically commercially: You get paid for WORK, so that which is not paid is not WORK. While they say they are time limits to WORK (working hours), most people are expected to work long hours.
FRIENDSHIP 
TIME WITH FRIENDS 
FAMILY 
that should take at least another 25 %

FOOD
you really have to try very hard to eat well in USA. Easily available food or cheaper food is of poor QUALITY.. so i try to eat good QUALITY food and try to get people around me to eat good quality food as well.






what should one do with the time left over?

Be grateful
Devote time  to others 
Take care of others 
Give the gift of time to others 




I particularly enjoy talking to my friends in Asia, Europe and the Aer
I am leaving to visit my amazonian friends, the TIKUNA..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...