dimanche 28 avril 2019

DINING EXPERIENCE WITH REFUGEES.... IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

As a traveller I am looking for different experiences in countries that i visit and also looking for technology APPS to make it easier.
Malaysia is a country close to my heart. Since I began travelling there in 2002, I have been lucky to be able to visit Malaysia on a regular basis, in the last six months I have been there three times and the next trip is less than one month away.
Eat With is an application in which you can see the dining experiences slightly different, in which you go to people's homes and enjoy a nice local meal in the company of other visitors or tourists.
I downloaded the app this morning and just checked Kuala Lumpur. I eat very well in Malaysia and I have numerous foodie friends, so I was not looking for an ordinary eating experience.
Imagine how pleased I was when I came across this listing, it warmed my heart!

Suzanne's story



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...