mercredi 6 décembre 2017

THE MAN IN SEAT 1 K



Because of the generosity of my middle brother, Eliyahu, I will be flying to SE Asia in style, in accordance with our Sefardi traditions.

FlightDepartsArrives
Flight 1 of 2Japan Airlines Japan Airlines 9
First  Nonstop  Details
Chicago-O'Hare (ORD) 
10:45 am  FriDec 8
Tokyo-Tokyo Narita (NRT)
3:05 pm  SatDec 9
Japan Airlines 9Distance: 6,257 mi  Duration: 13hours 20minutes
Flight 2 of 2Japan Airlines Japan Airlines 711
Business  Nonstop  Details
Tokyo-Tokyo Narita (NRT) 
5:55 pm  SatDec 9
Singapore (SIN)
12:45 am  SunDec 10
Japan Airlines 711Distance: 3,327 mi  Duration: 7hours 50m

During the year 2017, I have made MANY international trips and only one was on USA based airline: a Miami to Paris round trip on American Airlines on their Business Class. While the hard product is reasonable, the service on these flights are not memorable. I look forward to my QR flights, of which I had a fair few this year. To round up this year, I would be flying
Kuala Lumpur to Doha to Brussels as well as Cochin to Doha to Miami on QR!
JL is an absolute delight to fly, I am looking forward to my flight to Tokyo and then on to Singapore.
My final destination in KUL, a short 40 minutes from Singapore on MH.
Thank you, Eliyahu. Toda Rabbah.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...