jeudi 13 août 2020

HISTORIC DAY FOR ISRAEL. THANK YOU COURAGEOUS PEOPLE OF THE EMIRATES. A NEW ERA DAWNS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

 Whenever I am on board Qatar Airways, I think, when will I be flying QR to TLV????

Looks like it might soon.. after the covid 19 scare is over.

For the people of the Gulf, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman .. we have so much to gain by cooperation. Young Gulf arabs are eager to learn about new technologies, new knowledge and new wisdom while giving Israel their long accumulated wisdom and knowledge and good will.

I am sure I will fly when possible on Etihad or Emirates to Tel Aviv and when Qatar establishes the relationship on Qatar Airways. Having been to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Oman, I see so many possibilities for fruitful cooperation between Israel and the Gulf Nations. 

May Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria as well as Syria and Iraq plus Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei follow suit.


Happy day today.. toda rabbah..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...