mercredi 8 avril 2020

THANK YOU AMAZON PRIME ....BRING ME THE MATZO ON TIME

Whenever I mention Amazon, you know I am talking about my projects with the Indigenous peoples along the magnificent river Amazon
Not this time 
this time about Amazon Prime delivery..
A couple of days ago I became aware of the fact that there was no Matzo in the house. We normally eat Pita but Matzo was needed for the week beginning on Wednesday to observe the Passover holiday of the Jewish people , We are homebound and in social isolation so schlepping around for matzo is not advisable.
I can get Matzo on Amazon.com
sure enough the ever beloved Manischewitz matzos were available for Prime delivery. I sent off an order but a few minutes later I got a text 
Your matzo will be delivered on Friday !
I was destined for a matzo-less Seder for one, I was resigned to it in this time of Corona.
When I woke up today, Wednesday, the night of which would be the Seder for One, I got a text from Amazon.com
Your Matzo will be delivered today.
and it did come 
Never before was I happy to see the Amazon delivery van or the ever familiar Manischewitz Matzos box


My sister in Cuba who is a Spiritual healer had her healing room all ready and while I was conducting my seder for one in Miami, she was in her room, synchronizing with Seder, her rituals.




The glass of wine for Elijah is on the left
Since we are obliged to drink four glasses of wine, I chose one of my favourite wines, Sauvignon Blanc from Kim Crawford, Marlborough valley in New Zealand (Aotearoa).
My Seder for One was being accompanied by prayers in La Habana, Cuba. 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...