mercredi 13 mai 2020

SIMHA KRIYA. AND THE REDUCTION OF BLOOD PRESSURE

It has been known for a long time that many of the Yogic practices reduce the Blood Pressure. In fact, Yoga, Pranayama has all been used as adjunct therapy for Blood Pressure in the west.
I had noticed before that when I do Isha Kriya my BP tend to come down.
Recently I learned how to do Simha Kriya by Sadhguru and he has advocated this to increase the immunity and lung capacity in these difficult times.
Today I wanted to check the results of Simha Kriya on my Blood Pressure.

At around 5 pm, I took the Blood Pressure reading 
132/81 with a pulse rate of 76 per minute. 
I did the Simha Kriya and felt good and did not take BP reading for a while, but retook it at 858 pm, nearly 4 hours later.
119/74 with a pulse of 67/min .
Western trained doctors may raise many sceptical questions and attribute to the impressive drop in my BP to various other reasons. I just wanted to see what would happen to my BP and in my heart, the Simha Kriya has contributed to this drop in BP, as Isha Kriya does to my BP.

It is a very simple thing to do, does not take much time, and in the video below there are the instructions to when is the best time to practice this.


I recommend both Isha Kriya and Simha Kriya. it does bring about a sense of calm and peaceful joy, and the fact that it does bring BP down, is a good gift to maintain health.




featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...