samedi 25 mai 2019

A WELL KNIT COMMUNITY OF ENDOCRINOLOGISTS IN HAVANA CUBA

The Community of Endocrine Physicians and Psychologists is  a small well knit cohesive and gentle one. Whenever I get a chance to be with them, mostly at conferences, I enjoy their presence. This time it was no different.
I was invited to give a talk at the Annual meeting of the Diabetes Association of Cuba celebrated along with the meeting of the Association of Latin American Societies of Diabetes, in Havana, in May 2019.
It was a very pleasant day indeed. My talk was well received. and i spent hours talking, discussing and socializing. made some new friends as well.









featured posts

VIPASSANA MEDITATION : A SORT OF TRAVELOGUE FROM RAPA NUI TO HAVANA TO KUALA LUMPUR TO COCHIN TO MUSCAT, OMAN . THANK YOU

How Vipassana Meditation Entered My Worldview A Personal History Sometimes a teacher enters our life without either of us knowing that...