samedi 7 décembre 2019

THE PERSON WHO LOVES HIS COUNTRY LOVES HIS HOME HAS PEACE

I enjoy walking along the Malecon as the sun sets. At this time of the year in Havana, it sets behind some buildings, not in the open seas, but it does colour the sky a bright yellow and a tender pink
I enjoy taking the photos of the scene , include in them an anthropological enquiry. If you look hard again, you will see the same old buildings presenting another vista of their colours.

I saw a middle aged couple swiftly walking holding hands. She looked distinctly european , and he, a cuban, nice they found each other...

The feast to the eyes of the ever present old american cars pre 1962 or earlier..
I felt so good !
I, who had been in love with so many other cities
Melbourne, Australia
London, England
Miami, Florida
Kingston, Jamaica
Paris, France
is in love, deeply in love with this city


I sent the above pictures to some friends..
Mr A. a sudanese-Israeli sent me the following:

THE PERSON WHO LOVES HIS COUNTRY LOVES HIS HOME HAS PEACE 

For those of us who have deep connections with Israel, these words have a special meaning.
I asked him to translate the above into Hebrew. Here it is"





featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...