mercredi 25 décembre 2019

A SHORT STAY IN BANGKOK .. EXCELLENT FOOD



Had time only for 
One breakfast at Double Tree Sukhumvit
One breakfast at Qatar Airways Lounge at Souvanabhumi
one meal at NARA in Sukhumvit
one meal at Tlaling Pling 
and a taste of street food: chicken fried rice, more chinese, popular in Malaysia and Singapore as well .

















You eat for various reasons, some people do eat because they are hungry but they are becoming in the minority. People are choosing to eat for pleasure: sabor, flavour, looks, ingredients, freshness and the innovativeness of the chef.
Both of the restaurant dinners were superb. The breakfast at the hotel was abundant and tasty, I cant think of any hotels in the USA or Europe putting on such a spread.
I enjoyed eating in Bangkok.
I enjoy the following places to eat in Asia

The best every day, healthy food is in Japan
Vietnam cuisine is chinese cuisine offered by a French chef, they say
Malaysia, eating with friends who know how to order Chinese food and the South Indian Tamoul restaurants.
Cambodia is becoming a foodie destination and I can think of a few nice places in Siem Reap.

When I am travelling in SEAsia, I try to avoid eating European food.

Bon apetite!

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...