jeudi 20 décembre 2012

INDONESIANS IN PARIS

I am used to meeting visitors in various parts of the world, but today was an unique experience for me in that I was waiting for a group of Indonesians visiting Paris. Three families with 8 children among them! 12 suitcases.. and after arriving at the city of Light one of the first requests was: Where can we eat Japanese food?
The entourage, led by my good friend and Exercise instructor PJ from Sentul, consisted of his family whom I had already met but I had not met the other two families from Jakarta..
Last Thursday I said goodbye to PJ in Sentul .. and here he is today in Paris..C'est la vie..
The 11 year old, almost prophetically says to me: The economic times are bad for USA and Europe and China is No 1...Yes, when he is a little older China would be No 1..All the children speak English and all are being educated to International Levels, the oldest among them, hopes to enter Stanford..
I had a feeling today that I am looking into the future..The South East Asian Century...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...