lundi 13 mars 2023

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DOCTOR WITHOUT BORDERS ON ONE INTERNATIONAL MISSION

When I answer people's query about my imprecise profession, I mention International Medicine, they have visions of me, struggling through tropical rain forests or zones of conflicts in Africa!

These photographs all taken on the same day is to dispel the myth that International medicine is about shortage of food and syringes and medical equipments and Metformin.. at a great risk to ones health.. 
















If your happiness arises out of helping others, rather than thinking about your welfare, then it does not matter which country you are working in, the contentment follows.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...