mardi 14 mars 2023

I AM THINKING OF YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS BROTHERS SISTERS AND LOVERS IN IRAN ON THIS CHAHARSHANBEH SURI

Chaharshanbeh Suri or Charshanbeh Suri (Persianچهارشنبه‌سوریromanizedČahāršanbe suri;[ lit.'The Scarlet Wednesday'), is an Iranian festival of the fire dance celebrated on the eve of the last Wednesday of the year, of ancient Zoroastrian origin. It is the first festivity of the Nowruz Celebrations festival (the Iranian New Year

FIRE DANCE 

How often have I seen Fire at the centre of ceremonies in various cultures ?

India. Fiji Indigenous people of Americas...

The First Rik of the Rig-Veda( from savitri.in)



Madhuchchhandas Vaishwamitra's Hymn to Agni written in the Gayatri metre in which the first verse runs in the devabhāṣā,


अग्निमीळे पुरोहितं यज्ञस्य देवमृत्विजम्।


होतारं रत्नषातमम्।।१।।

Agnimīḷe purohitam yajṇ̃asya devamṛtvijam, hotāram ratnadhātamam.

and in English,

"Agni I adore, who stands before the Lord, the god who seeth Truth, the warrior, strong disposer of delight."

So the Rig-veda begins with an invocation to Agni, with the adoration of the pure, mighty and brilliant God. "Agni (he who excels and is mighty)," cries the Seer, "him I adore." Why Agni before all the other gods? Because it is he that stands before Yajna, the Divine Master of things; because he is the god whose burning eyes can gaze straight at Truth, at the satyam, the vijñānam, which is the Seer's own aim and desire and on which all Veda is based; because he is the warrior who wars down and removes all the crooked attractions of ignorance and limitation (asmajjuhurāṇam enaḥ) that stand persistently in the way of the Yogin; because as the vehicle of Tapas, the pure divine superconscious energy which flows from the concealed higher hemisphere of existence, (avyakta parārdha), he more than any develops and arranges Ananda, the divine delight. This is the signification of the verse.

I have always been fascinated with the "Aryan Connection" of Iran and India 

Tonight is the Chaharshanbeh Suri in Iran 

I wish you well, my dear friends all over Iran, you are my family, you are my brothers, you are my sisters, you are my lovers.



From Pablo Neruda

For where a man has no voice,
there, my voice.

Where blacks are beaten,
I cannot be dead.
When my brothers go to prison
I shall go with them.

When victory,
not my victory,
but the great victory comes,
even though I am mute I must speak;
I shall see it come even
though I am blind.



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...