dimanche 1 août 2021

MEDITATION AND BLOOD PRESSURE IF YOU WISH TO BRING DOWN YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE, A MOST ENJOYABLE WAY..

Over the course of the years, they have defined what is normal Blood Pressure for an average human. For years it was accepted that it was 130/80 mm Hg, but lately it is recommended that it better be around 120/70 mm Hg.  Please do not rush into taking medications, some changes in nutrition would help. But my own recommendation is Meditation. Each night I try to do about 15-20 minutes of Anapana Medication of SN Goenka. It always pleases me that after the meditation my Blood Pressure is never in the high range, the range where it used to be a few years ago.



The tranquility in your heart even after a short period of meditation is incredible. I was not open to this practice until quite recently, but everything fell into place.

it also makes you appreciate all that is which is beautiful around you, gives you a capacity to resolve conflicts within yourself and with others..


this photograph taken by me today is a metaphor for the sensation in my heart at this moment.


May you also have the same sensation..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...