jeudi 19 août 2021

DO YOU WISH TO BE HEALTHY? LEAVE THE USA PART 2

 I have spent a considerable amount of time in the USA attending to the various Tribes of Indians over the course of the years. I am excited to arrive in the country and equally excited to exit the country.. primary reason is FOOD.. Americans are welcoming, friendly and innovative and fun to be with. But the food situation is something that worries your guts, specifically. Have you been to Eagle Pass, Texas? Eagle Butte, South Dakota? Walthill, Nebraska? Nutritional deserts.. and also the towns that surround them.. Sioux City, Iowa? Rapid City, South Dakota? At least in Eagle Pass, you can escape to Mexico.

I have paid attention to the food and nutrition as I have to counsel Americans about these matters. However hard you try, if you want to score a few points on the Activity levels, you truly have to try, make time and special effort.. join Gyms and Jog or trek or what not.

But as you can see in the following representation, 


what all I had to do was to leave the country and my activity level doubled.. and i easily reached the 10 000 steps recommended without joining LA Gym or jogging around the park.
I was just living like every one else..


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...