jeudi 9 juillet 2020

WALK IN SOMEONE'S MOCCASINS.. A GOOD TIP FOR BALANCE OF MIND

You see people getting angry at each other, for some silly infraction or not.. remember...

Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins. He who is present at a wrongdoing and does not lift a hand to prevent it, is as guilty as the wrongdoers. Great Spirit, help me never to judge another until I have walked in his moccasins. Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf.

very relevant at this time of global turmoil..

I remember reading a book  Buddha's Brain .. and there is something similar .. and which has been very useful ..
When someone is behaving in a way that you cant easily comprehend, remember they may have 2000 reasons to behave the way they do, you may not know more than one, so hold off your horses.. Steve Avery of Sioux City told me this ..

This short video, which I had seen more than one, is an enacted true story in a turkish village.. and many people can identify with this teacher's behaviour and sadly the acceptance of esteem, lack there of, of the boy..

It might bring a genuine tear to your eyes..
Walk Good, Brothers and Sisters..


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...