vendredi 20 mars 2020

7 19 AM 20.3.2020 IRAN. SPRING EQUINOX AND IT IS 1149 PM IN MIAMI

Today is NOWRUZ, the first day of the Iranian New Year.
A terrible time, a terrible year past for the people of Iran so better to hope and dream of a good year ahead. of dreams coming through, the health of the people, mental and physical and JOY much deserved to the educated, sophisticated people of IRAN (who would make the best friends for the educated sophisticated people of Israel). Iranians are the most western oriented, educated and intellectual of all the Muslims (countries) of the world and let us hope that the coming year would bring long awaited realizations of their dreams.
Very soon, the Israelis and the Jews all over the world would celebrate Pesach celebrating our freedom from slavery in Mizraim  and we would read the Siddur and end up the reading with. L shanah haba a B Yerushalayim.. The Next Year in Jerusalem .

I say to my dear friends in IRAN 
L shanah haba a b TEHRAN.. let us hope ..

Thank you for all of you who have filled my life with music of Iran in this past year, who brought Iran to me, knowing I cannot come to Iran, thank you.


It is the first day of Spring, we have so much to hope for this year, as new menaces come our way

All of a sudden the world feels smaller because we realize that there are some enemies bigger than each of our enemies. One of the earliest creations of the Great Spirit, a 44 nm virus has made the most sophisticated and one of the greatest creations of the Great Spirit to a halt. We have to take care of each other, we have to create this human community, tear away our differences.
at 11 49 pm I lit a small fire, to celebrate the Zoroastrian origins of Nowruz and thought of my friends.
May the Spirits take care of all of you ..





On this Nowruz 1399 it is my ardent desire that the people of Iran and Israel become friends. I have no doubt that we would be the best of friends because of our millennial shared history, our proud continuous existence and our love of science and engineering and our humanitarian attitudes. I am talking about the PEOPLE and not the Governments. 





I add my own voice. My dear friends in Iran, past and present: My heart is with you, I will never forget you and look forward to another year of friendship with all of you.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...