dimanche 17 novembre 2019

TENDER IS MY HEART FOR IRAN THIS MORNING

Lately, since October 5, 2019, I have been having wonderful conversations with my friends in Iran, thanks to Internet. We never discuss politics, much like we don't discuss politics in Cuba..
but the culturally rich country of Iran, so full of emotions stretching back millennia..and the ever present HAFEZ.. and his poems.
and I read
In that time without beginning
the Sultan of Eternity
gave us the treasure-trove of the sorrows of love
from the moment we turned our faces towards 
this empty caravanserai

where we break our journey

The heart is so tender, thinking of my friends in IRAN and I decided to soothe mine with the Spotify Playlist of Iranian music
I am listening to AGE YE ROOZ by Faramarz Aslani
 I am with the Iranian people, make no judgements from this outside about government or their implements, but I feel the suffering of the Iranian people
birds whose wings have been cut 
like an Iranian refugee said 
Even if you let me out of my cage, I would not know how to fly, because my wings have been cut.
I enjoyed so much the interactions with various iranians all of them university educated and well aware of the intellectual world and the literate world of Iran and how much I learned from them..
May peace be with you, my dear friends.
All connections with Iran has been cut, normally when i wake up I can look forward to some kind message from Iran, today there was none in my inbox.

 Connectivity has been lost, only 7 % of the normal.
I am not mourning for you Iran but feel grateful what you have given me 
 Cochin in Kerala India with a souvenir from Yazd, Iran

the above depicts what I feel for IRAN at this moment, not any one in particular but all of you in IRAN, all of those whose hearts are beating in synchrony with this tenderness in my heart.

IRAN IN MY HEART..




featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...