mercredi 30 janvier 2019

PETRIFIED ACCOUNTANTS OF EASTER ISLAND

I had been thinking of Easter Island  Rapa Nui or Ile de Paques Isla de Pascua 
and as if in coincidence I came across a cartoon from a book.
That book itself had a story of its own.
I was visiting Cape Town and the then teacher of mine, Cecil Hellman introduced me to a poet who gave me two of his books, one with caricatures 
this drawing is from one of his books.
why do accountants have such poor reputation, whether deserved or not, all over the world?
I can only tell you that my best friend in Asia, YMC, is an accountant, a teacher of accountancy but she is one of the more interesting asians that you would want to encounter..
So generalizations are not correct but I still wonder why accountants are considered so boring?

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...