mardi 15 janvier 2019

I AM DOING MY LITTLE BIT FOR CUBA


What all has happened?
Today is 9 Enero 2018

The year began with a dinner at Genevieve’s at Siem Reap in Cambodia and then walking along the very crowded centre of town
The year began with Love Affection Passion and Tenderness. I usually do not enjoy New Year’s Eve but this was an exception

A few days in Malaysia  the usual culprits  DT at KL and then Malacca. some reacquaintance with Mr and Mrs A G.  He did not seem to share the enthusiasm of other Malaysians about the New Govt

Very long and tortuous way to get back to Miami.
And soon enough to Cuba

Arrival at HAV
The chubby mulatta at the Immigration confessed her Endocrine problem to me and I was able to make a referral for her, while she was stamping the passport letting me into the country.

One bag arrived with no marks, then waited and waited for the other which contained food  and wine. It came at last but with no checking at the Customs which was a happy coincidence.


ER who patrols the arrival area I don’t know as what but in some governmental capacity
Do you have any of the golden pills? I am seeing someone new and I want to be able to perform
Why are you asking me?
You look like you might have some knowledge about this and perhaps even the same problem
I gave him one tablet of Tadanafil  which I buy in Cochin for just such occasions around the world and wished him well. He took my telephone number and promised to let me know.
The driver arrives soon and he is Cuban to the last drop. He truly does not want me to bring him anything, your friendship is all that is important to me he said, you love this island like I do, I appreciate it. Then he told me the good news that his wife is pregnant for the third time, was it planned I asked him, knowing how careless the Cubans are when it comes to protection , he said no, it just fell down from the sky..






When I reached home, my landlady was waiting and it was a nice homecoming.
She had prepared Fish, Beans, Rice and a nice cup of strong coffee.


A few days later I received this text message from ER to whom I had gifted the Golden Pill.
Hermano (Cuban diminutive for affection  Brother)Thank you. The pill you gave me Is something special. I was like a teenager of 15 years.. If you can please keep another one for me . Take care see you soon.

I am able to do my bit for Cuba.. ha ha
And I thought of the friendly pharmacist who keeps me supplied with many medications most of them not for sexual dysfunction but just ordinary antibiotics and creams and ayurvedic creams and lotions for Acne..



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...