mercredi 24 octobre 2018

PHOTOS OF LIFE IN HAVANA: A PHOTO ESSAY

I am spending a few hours in MIAMI, after having arrived from Havana (left the island with a heavy heart, as usual) and then beginning an exciting Journey to the East.
this morning received a call from Jew Town in Cochin, enquiring when a certain erudite merchant could impart some local knowledge... Lunch in two days time, I told him.
It is nice to think of Havana. This time no different from any other time, observing the interactions between people, affectionate, considerate and at the same time, in the context of living in Cuba.. its trials and tribulations.
I had to give a presentation at the National Institute of Endocrinology, thus I was a little bit more preoccupied with studying and organizing than enjoying what Havana normally offers me, that is, friendship, sharing food with friends and neighbours and of course the intellectual stimulation.



















































featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...