samedi 27 octobre 2018

IN THIS LAND OF SPIRITUALITY A SPECIAL SPIRITUAL VISITOR AT BRISTOWS BUNGALOW AT FORT COCHIN

INDIA is the source of both Patanjali and Buddha; of Yoga and Ayurveda.. an immense resource for your soul. In a place like Fort Cochin, one can feel the spiritual ambiance of India, but no one was more surprised when the Manager at Bristow Bungalow called me and said, there is a special visitor!
It was an Eagle, contently resting on top of a large statue of Budha in the grounds, surrounded by the green post monsoon lushness. He seemed to be oblivious of the attention he had drawn and was not afraid of the humans humming around his presence.
To American indians with whom I work, Eagle is very symbolic and represent strength power and purity .. They fly higher than other birds, has an immense sense of sight and discretion about food. Among the Native American Indians, it is the greatest honour to be given an Eagle feather.
I took it as a good sign, an omen, to be able to see an Eagle so close 
When someone offered some cooked vegetables at a distance the Eagle showed no interest, but when the person had a piece of meat in his hands, the Eagle very precisely picked it up.
I wanted to make contact with the Eagle, while praying for my mischpochah, the recent birthday girl, the various Indians in that distant continent and my dear ones in Cuba...
I put a piece of meat on a plate and offered to him and he effortlessly picked it up.
we tried to capture his moods but he was nonchalant and absolutely unafraid.
He seemed to have chosen wisely to rest on top of Buddhas head as if to announce that they are spiritual brothers, for many of us, they are so..





I consider my self extremely fortunate to have witness the presence of the most spiritual of all birds..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...